- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you use our Services, we collect the following types of information:
- INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE US
- ACCOUNT INFORMATION
Some information is required to create an account on our Services, which may include but is not limited to your name, email address, password, address, or telephone number.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
If you contact us or utilize any of the tools provided on our website or applications, we collect the information you submit such as your name, contact information, message, and any additional data you input. When using tools such as our financial score calculator, you may provide information about your personal financial background, which we collect. You may also submit an authorization for us to obtain medical information about you, in order to be evaluated for eligibility for insurance products.
- INFORMATION WE RECEIVE FROM YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES
When you access or use our Services, we receive certain usage or network activity information. This includes information about your interaction with the Services, examples include but are not limited to when you view or search content, install applications or software, create or log into your account.
We also collect data about the devices and computers you use to access the Services, including IP addresses, browser type, language, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, and cookie information.
- HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- PROVIDE AND MAINTAIN THE SERVICES
- IMPROVE, PERSONALIZE, AND DEVELOP THE SERVICES
The information we collect helps us improve and personalize the Services and develop new ones. For example, we use the information to troubleshoot and protect against errors; perform data analysis and testing; conduct research and surveys; and develop new features and Services.
- COMMUNICATE WITH YOU
Your information is needed to send you notifications and respond when you contact us. We will also use your information to promote products and services that we think you would be interested in. You can control marketing communications and most notifications via the “Unsubscribe” link in an email.
- PROMOTE SAFETY AND SECURITY
We use the information we collect to promote the safety and security of the Services, our users, and other parties. For example, we may use the information to authenticate users, facilitate secure payments, protect against fraud and abuse, respond to a legal request or claim, conduct audits, and enforce our terms and policies.
- HOW INFORMATION IS SHARED
We never sell the personal information of our users. We do not share your personal information except in the limited circumstances described below.
- WHEN YOU AGREE OR DIRECT US TO SHARE
You may direct us to disclose your information to others, such as when you use our community features like the forums and other social tools. Remember that if you choose to participate in the online community, your profile and comments will be linked to each post to create and will be visible to all other members, as well as The World Changers’ employees and agents.
- FOR EXTERNAL PROCESSING
We share information with The World Changers Brand Entities*, service providers, and other partners who process it for us, based on our instructions, and in compliance with this policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures. These partners provide us with services globally, including for customer support, information technology, payments, sales, marketing, data analysis, research, and surveys. The World Changers Brand Entities, our service providers and other partners may use the information to market their own products and services to you.
*The term “The World Changers Brand Entities” refers to any business entity controlling, controlled by, or under common control with The World Changers Network.
- FOR LEGAL REASONS OR TO PREVENT HARM
We may preserve or disclose information about you to comply with a law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request; to assert legal rights or defend against legal claims; or to prevent, detect, or investigate illegal activity, fraud, abuse, violations of our terms, or threats to the security of the Services or the physical safety of any person.
If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, we will continue to take measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information and give affected users notice before transferring any personal information to a new entity.
- YOUR RIGHTS TO ACCESS AND CONTROL YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We give you tools to access and control your personal data, as described below, regardless of where you live. If you live in certain jurisdictions, you may have legal rights with respect to your information, which your account settings and tools allow you to exercise, as outlined below.
We may also preserve data for legal reasons or to prevent harm, including as described in the How Information Is Shared section.
- DATA RETENTION
We also keep information about you and your use of the Services for as long as necessary for our legitimate business interests, for legal reasons, and to prevent harm, including as described in the How We Use Information and How Information Is Shared sections.
- ANALYTICS AND ADVERTISING SERVICES PROVIDED BY OTHERS
- OUR POLICIES FOR CHILDREN
We appreciate the importance of taking additional measures to protect children’s privacy. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to create accounts. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under the relevant minimum age without parental consent, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible. Parents who believe that their child has submitted personal information to us and would like to have it deleted may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- INFORMATION SECURITY
We work hard to keep your data safe. We use a combination of technical, administrative, and physical controls to maintain the security of your data.
Bear in mind that no method of transmitting or storing data is completely secure, however. If you have a security-related concern, please contact Customer Support.
- CALIFORNIA PRIVACY DISCLOSURES
If you are a California resident, please review the following additional privacy disclosures under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”).
- HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
You have the right to understand how we collect, use, and disclose your personal information, to access your information, to request that we delete certain information, and to not be discriminated against for exercising your privacy rights. To access your personal information or exercise your right to delete personal information, or for any further assistance regarding your privacy rights, please contact us at email@example.com, and we will consider your request in accordance with applicable laws.
- CATEGORIES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT, USE, AND DISCLOSE FOR BUSINESS PURPOSES
As described in the Information We Collect section, we collect the categories of personal information listed below. We receive this information from you, your use of the Services, and as otherwise described in this policy. We use and disclose these categories of information for the business purposes described in the How We Use Information and How Information Is Shared sections, respectively. The categories are:
- Identifiers, like your name or username, email address, mailing address, phone number, IP address, account ID, device ID, cookie ID, and other similar identifiers.
- Demographic information that you provide to us, including but not limited to your phone number, address, and taxpayer identification number, which may be protected by law.
- Commercial information, including your payment and banking information.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as the usage data we receive when you access or use our Services. This includes information about your interactions with the Services and about the devices and computers you use to access the Services.
- Electronic, visual, or similar information, such as your profile photo or other photos.
- Other information that you provide, including account information such as your biography and financial information that you input using the tools on our website.
We never sell the personal information of our users. We share information with The World Changers Brand Entities for marketing purposes. Information may also be shared with or stored by third party providers who assist us in providing you with the Services, who are subject to their own privacy and data storage policies. To learn more about how these partners collect data and your options for controlling the use of your information for interest-based advertising, please read our cookie use policy below.
- COOKIE USE
- Cookies are small data files stored on your browser or device. They may be served by the entity that operates the website you are visiting (“first-party cookies”) or by other companies (“third-party cookies”).
- Pixels are small images on a web page or in an email. Pixels collect information about your browser or device and can set cookies.
- Local storage allows data to be stored locally on your browser or device and includes HTML5 local storage and browser cache.
- SDKs are blocks of code provided by our partners that may be installed in our mobile applications. SDKs help us understand how you interact with our mobile applications and collect certain information about the device and network you use to access the application.
- OUR USE OF THESE TECHNOLOGIES
Below are the ways that we and our partners use these technologies on our Services.
|CATEGORY OF USE
|PURPOSE OF THE USE
|To help us remember your settings and preferences, like your preferred language, so that we can provide you with a more personalized experience.
|Authentication and Security
|To log you into the Services; enable us to show you your account data; and help us keep your data and the Services safe and secure.
|Service Features and Performance
|To provide you with functionality and optimize the performance of the Services. For example, to keep track of products you use and improve our website’s load speed and performance.
|Analytics and Research
|To help us understand how you are using the Services so that we can make them better, faster, and safer.
- YOUR CHOICES
You can disable cookies for our website. Note that if you disable cookies for our website, some of the features of our Services may not function properly.
There are also other tools that allow you to choose how cookies and similar technologies are used throughout the web and app ecosystem based on the browser and device you are using:
- You may use your browser or device settings to clear or decline cookies.
- Check your mobile device for settings that control ads based on your interactions with the applications on your device. For example, on your iOS device, disable the “Allow Apps to Request to Track” setting, and on your Android device, enable the “Opt out of Ads Personalization” setting.
- For information on how our advertisers allow you to opt out of receiving ads based on your web browsing history, please visit http://optout.aboutads.info.
Please note: Our website does not respond to “Do Not Track” signals.
- CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We will notify you before we make material changes to this policy and give you an opportunity to review the revised policy before deciding if you would like to continue to use the Services. When updates are made, previous versions of the policy are available upon request sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have questions about this policy, or need help exercising your privacy rights, please contact us at email@example.com